We have qualified and experienced engineers to carry out electrical utility surveys and services. We have fully experienced electricians on call 7 days a week. We keep a large stock of parts we might need to help us help you at any time of day or night. All of our engineers are fully trained to handle all types of enquiries from installing new or moving existing plug points, repairing damaged fuse boxes through to installing emergency lighting.
- Electrical System Plans & Diagrams updated using AutoCAD
- Thermographic Surveys
- Load Monitoring
- Lightning Conductor Surveys and Earth Electrode Testing
- Oil Sampling
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Domestic and Commercial Electrics
Experienced Professional Engineers
Here at SES Utilities we have many experienced professionals.
For example, David Hargreaves is an SES Utilities Electrical Engineering Consultant with over 35 years experience in the Health Services and Industrial fields, bringing a new dimension to the company’s already comprehensive services.
Our Domestic and Commercial Electrics
- Full Rewires
- Fuse Board replacements
- Lighting and Sockets, Additions and Replacements
- Outdoor and Garden Electrics
- Diagnosis, Repairs and Fault finding
- Fused Spurs
- Plug Points
- Safety Surveys
- Security Lighting
- Bathroom and Kitchen Extractor Fans
- Periodic inspection & testing